Dr. Morgan Waters MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

August 31st, 2015
Great Doctor!
After a move we switched my mom to Dr Waters from another Kaiser doctor in Lincoln. At our first visit he seemed a bit abrupt and quite frankly ticked off at her previous doctor. She had a lung tumor that had been seen by the other doc but he had not followed up in any way for over a year. We all just assumed she was pretty bad off because she smokes and drinks and only weighs 70 lbs and has had copd for years. But Dr Waters wanted to order some imaging and consults and actually look at everything in her chart. Well, it looks like her tumor is probably not cancer, her o2 saturation is really good so her pulmonologist is considering taking her off of oxygen, and her b-12 (long supplemented by monthly shots) was found to be normal, and it seems she will be around for a while. At the follow up he was much less agitated and really upbeat, confirming our assumption that he was irritated only with her former doctor and his complete failure to provide care or advice. He is VERY careful, thorough and thoughtful. He sat down and went over everything (in plain "kitchen English" as my mom says) then he reevaluated all of her meds AND got her to agree to quit smoking. Her health is no longer a mysterious ticking bomb. She's got problems but we know what they are and what we can do. I'm in awe of this man! My experience and others I've spoken with has been that if you smoke and you are a Kaiser patient they pretty much want you to go home and die and stop bothering them. Well we are so lucky to have chosen Dr Waters, he is out there doing real doctoring. We feel 100% confident in him and can recommend him without reservation.

August 16th, 2015
Dr. Waters is rude, acts like he is above his patients, and doesn't care about taking the time to make accurate diagnosises He told me nothing was wrong with my ankle when it was in fact diagnosed as a Partially Ruptured Achilles Tendon when I got a second opinion from another doctor and Podiatrist. I was tired of his judgmental attitude with me because I have chronic knee pain from 5 knee surgeries. Apparently that meant I wasn't allowed to have pain anywhere else. Kaiser sucks and I don't miss the 5 minute, not getting anywhere appointments.

March 22nd, 2015
Dismissed by doctor on several occasions
He doesn't seem to listen to the patient. It seems like once he knew I had a worker's comp claim he didn't provide adequate care. I was told by a Kaiser Occ doctor that they work for the employer, which is very unfair. The last straw was after being exposed to mold in my home he told me there was nothing he could do for me since I was not having breathing problems. If you research mold you would know that it causes headaches, depression, body aches, fatigue, memory loss, etc. I switched to a doctor that will hopefully listen to his patient that may understand me as a person more.