A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mori Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mori Stern, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Stern has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mori Stern MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mori Stern practice?
- Dr. Mori Stern has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mori Stern practices Pediatrics near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, FL and Ocala, FL.
See Gainesville Pediatricians.