A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moris Girgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moris Girgis, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moris Girgis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Skin Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Girgis graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Girgis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moris Beachay Girgis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moris B. Girgis practice?
- Dr. Moris Girgis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Moris Girgis practices Family Medicine near South River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See South River Primary Care Doctors.