A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moris Girgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moris Girgis, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girgis
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Girgis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moris Girgis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Skin Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Girgis graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Girgis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moris Girgis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moris Girgis practice?
- Dr. Moris Girgis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moris Girgis practices Family Medicine near South River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See South River Family Physicians.