Learn more about Dr. Moris Girgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moris Girgis, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Girgis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Girgis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moris Girgis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Skin Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Girgis graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Girgis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moris Girgis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moris Girgis practice?
- Dr. Moris Girgis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moris Girgis practices Family Medicine near South River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See South River Family Physicians.