Learn more about Dr. Moris Girgis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moris Girgis, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moris Girgis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Skin Care
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Girgis graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Girgis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Girgis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Moris B. Girgis practice?
Dr. Moris Girgis practices Family Medicine near South River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See South River Family Physicians.