Dr. Morisa Marin MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

October 7th, 2015
great ob/gyn, very caring
I have been using Dr. Marin as my ob/gyn for over 18 years and just love her. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is very easy to talk to. She remembers you and you're not just another patient. I see her in the Stony Brook office and the wait is always minimal with a very courteous office staff. Highly recommend her.

August 9th, 2013
My mother and I have been patients of Dr. Marin for many years. She is a wonderful doctor caring and always listens. Recently my 12 year daughter had a cyst in her ovary and of course I contacted Dr. Marin. Her office does not take care of children but she contacted numerous doctors to try and help us locate a doctor. She now called again to see how my daughter made it through the surgery. I am happy to say my daughter had the surgery removed the cyst saved the ovary and the cyst was not cancerous. Dr. Marin is a wonderful caring doctor and person.

March 28th, 2009
Dr. Marin is an amazing doctor. I wish more doctors were cut from her cloth. Her concern for the whole patient, medically & personally, bedside manner, humaness and compassion is second to none.