A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morisa Schiff-Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morisa Schiff-Mayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiff-Mayer graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Schiff-Mayer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morisa Schiff-Mayer MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Morisa Schiff-Mayer practice?
- Dr. Morisa Schiff-Mayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Morisa Schiff-Mayer practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.