A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moritz Bartels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moritz Bartels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moritz Bartels, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bartels graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover.
Dr. Bartels has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moritz Bartels MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Moritz Bartels practice?
- Dr. Moritz Bartels has 6 office locations.
Dr. Moritz Bartels practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gonzales, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gig Harbor, WA and Luling, TX.
See Gonzales Obstetricians & Gynecologists.