Dr. Moritz Dehler MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Tallahassee, FL

April 28th, 2017
Nightmare!
Dr. Delher wrote a letter to my insurance company stating that "the research is clear that ABA therapy has not been proven helpful to children on the Autism Spectrum." He also did not cite a single study or look into the research since there have been over 300 peer reviewed studies stating that ABA therapy is the "therapy of choice with proven results" for these children. It might also interest you to know that he wrote this letter without meeting with my child or family. Time to hang it up!

December 7th, 2015
Dr. Dehler has been my primary care physician for over 10 years. I find him approachable and knowledgeable about healthcare. He listens to your health complaints and provided excellent suggestions. As a health care professional with over 30 years experience I appreciate his approach.

October 3rd, 2012
Like Fast Food
Going to Dr. Dehler's office is like waiting for health care drive-thru once he's with you. He doesn't take enough time to listen to you. He's in and out rather quickly, and is too quick to just write a prescription and get you out of his office. When he was my Primary Care Physician he was horrible. Everything was so rushed. It was like he had to get to the next patient within 5 minutes. I always felt rushed and like he just didn't care at all about my healthcare. His staff revealed one of my diagnosis to additional staff members who had no busines knowing anything about my diagnosis, or the status of my healthcare. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.