Dr. Moritz Kircher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Moritz Kircher?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 18th, 2012

Thank you!

I had hepatitis C for more than 15 years. I had my annual MRI at Memorial Sloan-Kettering, and this time I was especially nervous because my tumor markers had gone up. I was scared. But I was in the hands of an outstanding young physician in the department of Radiology, Dr. Kircher, who immediately found the new lesion on the MRI, went over the whole study with me very patiently, calmed me down, explaining exactly how it could be treated, and so forth. He literally took half an hour of his time. Based on his interpretation and report the new tumor then got destroyed by the interventional radiology team. with great success. Not a big surgery, just a procedure where they used a new catheter to burn the tumor. No scar, nothing. No sign of tumor now after a year. Bravo MSKCC. I could not be more thankful.

August 14th, 2015