A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morna Zogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zogg
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Zogg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morna Zogg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zogg graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Zogg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morna Jayne Zogg MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Morna J. Zogg practice?
- Dr. Morna Zogg has 1 office location.
Dr. Morna Zogg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.