A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morna Zogg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zogg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zogg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morna Zogg, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zogg graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Zogg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morna Jayne Zogg MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Morna J. Zogg practice?
- Dr. Morna Zogg has 1 office location.
Dr. Morna Zogg practices Diagnostic Radiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.