A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moro Salifu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moro Salifu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Salifu graduated from Dokuz Eylul Universitesi, Izmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salifu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salifu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Moro O. Salifu practice?
Dr. Moro Salifu practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Infectious Disease, Rheumatology, and Sports Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Nephrologists, Brooklyn Infectious Disease Doctors, Brooklyn Rheumatologists, and Brooklyn Sports Medicine Doctors.