A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moro Salifu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moro Salifu, FACP, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Salifu graduated from Dokuz Eylul Universitesi, Izmir. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salifu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moro O Salifu FACP and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Moro O. Salifu practice?
- Dr. Moro Salifu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moro Salifu practices Nephrology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nephrologists.