Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Moro Salifu
Dr. Moro Salifu, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Salifu is affiliated with Kings County Hospital Center, University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital and University Hosp Of Bklyn. Dr. Salifu has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Moro Salifu has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Moro Salifu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Derek Chung
Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Brooklyn, NY 0.14 mi32
Dr. John Pellegrini
Brooklyn, NY 0.17 mi41
Dr. Donatila Dumandan-Mandoto
Brooklyn, NY 0.35 mi46