A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morrell Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morrell Greer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morrell Greer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Greer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morrell Clark Greer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Morrell C. Greer practice?
- Dr. Morrell Greer has 1 office location.
Dr. Morrell Greer practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.