A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morrell Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morrell Greer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Greer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morrell C. Greer practice?
Dr. Morrell Greer practices Pediatrics, General Practice, and Sports Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth General Practitioners, and Fort Worth Family Physicians.