A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Ballard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ballard
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ballard Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ballard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Robert Ballard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Morris R. Ballard practice?
- Dr. Morris Ballard has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Ballard practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.