A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Ballard is Excellent. Dr. Ballard has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Redding
- Redding Medical Center
- Patient`s Hospital of Redding
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ballard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Morris Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morris R. Ballard practice?
Dr. Morris Ballard practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mauricio Ballard, Dr. Seymour Ballard, Dr. Maurice Ballard, Dr. Mauro Ballard