A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Ballard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Ballard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballard graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ballard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Robert Ballard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Morris R. Ballard practice?
- Dr. Morris Ballard has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Ballard practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.