Dr. Morris Baumgarten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Morris Baumgarten?

really good doc

Posted on December 1st, 2015

I appreciated the time that Dr. Baumgarten gave me at my first appointment with him. He sat down and talked to me, asked me questions, and made me feel like he cared about me as a person, not just as a patient. I would recommend him ten fold.

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Love Dr. Baumgartner. He actually spends time with you and get's to know you. I recommend this doctor.

Posted on May 14th, 2015

He literaly ruined myfoot by doing avprocedure i asked him not to do

Posted on April 9th, 2015

He did my surgery 25 years ago. And he's going to fix my baseball knee. He is such a great Dr.

Always gets it right.

Posted on June 27th, 2013

Dr. Baumgarten is the best, We have had a 20 year relationship due to various issues with my feet. I have had 6 surgeries with Dr. B. He is always accurate in his diagnosis. He does have a great sense of humor that some might have to get used to. He spends all the time needed to explain to the patient what needs to be done to correct the problem. The staff is always friendly and courteous. I would recommend him with absolute confindence to anyone.

Still extremely unhappy with outcomes

Posted on November 26th, 2011

Five years later, my husband still suffers from terrible pain and problems due to this Dr's poor follow through. Yes he "saved his foot" but the problems from follow up surgeries caused permanant nerve damage, and horrid wounds two times. After the third surgery our primary care Dr. said you do NOT need to see Dr. Baumgarten again and never let him touch your ankle again! We agree.

Bad staff, good doc

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

Office staff (the main woman) is rude, curt. Office is cluttered and messy (gives a bad first impression of him). However, when I saw the doctor, I felt his care was good and nursing staff were great .

Posted on March 19th, 2010

This doctor is brilliant and sharp as a tack. His diagnosis hit the nail right on the head. He spent plenty of time with me and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I had some botched surgery by another doctor and he was willing to take me on as a patient. His bedside manner is a little unusual and quirky but he's simply brilliant and very caring. His staff is very helpful as well. Highly recommend this doctor.

Posted on July 14th, 2009

Saw two other doctors (podiatrists) who treated me for foot pain over several years without resolution. Went to see Dr. Baumgarten and he nailed the diagnosis first visit. Treatment has gone very well since then.As a note, he can be gregarious during the visits, and does have a sense of humor that some may find unusual.

Very Good Surgeon

Posted on May 31st, 2008

This Dr performed shoulder surgery on my husband and hip replacement on me. He was very helpful in explaining the surgeries to us and we were impressed by his bedside manner. Very good surgeon. We had no problems with the surgeries and got good follow up care. He is kind of funny, for example after my husband had surgery. the DR came to the waiting room and told me my husband was doing fine and he fixed him up with chicken wire. Not knowing the Dr's humor I think I responed with "oh Good". I'm sure the Dr thought I was an idiot! We highly recommend this doctor. You will love him.

Posted on October 24th, 2017