Dr. Morris Baumgarten MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Duarte, CA

December 1st, 2015
really good doc
I appreciated the time that Dr. Baumgarten gave me at my first appointment with him. He sat down and talked to me, asked me questions, and made me feel like he cared about me as a person, not just as a patient. I would recommend him ten fold.

November 5th, 2015
Love Dr. Baumgartner. He actually spends time with you and get's to know you. I recommend this doctor.

May 14th, 2015
He literaly ruined myfoot by doing avprocedure i asked him not to do

April 9th, 2015
He did my surgery 25 years ago. And he's going to fix my baseball knee. He is such a great Dr.

June 27th, 2013
Always gets it right.
Dr. Baumgarten is the best, We have had a 20 year relationship due to various issues with my feet. I have had 6 surgeries with Dr. B. He is always accurate in his diagnosis. He does have a great sense of humor that some might have to get used to. He spends all the time needed to explain to the patient what needs to be done to correct the problem. The staff is always friendly and courteous. I would recommend him with absolute confindence to anyone.

November 25th, 2011
Still extremely unhappy with outcomes
Five years later, my husband still suffers from terrible pain and problems due to this Dr's poor follow through. Yes he "saved his foot" but the problems from follow up surgeries caused permanant nerve damage, and horrid wounds two times. After the third surgery our primary care Dr. said you do NOT need to see Dr. Baumgarten again and never let him touch your ankle again! We agree.

November 2nd, 2011
Bad staff, good doc
Office staff (the main woman) is rude, curt. Office is cluttered and messy (gives a bad first impression of him). However, when I saw the doctor, I felt his care was good and nursing staff were great.

March 19th, 2010
This doctor is brilliant and sharp as a tack. His diagnosis hit the nail right on the head. He spent plenty of time with me and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I had some botched surgery by another doctor and he was willing to take me on as a patient. His bedside manner is a little unusual and quirky but he's simply brilliant and very caring. His staff is very helpful as well. Highly recommend this doctor.

July 14th, 2009
Saw two other doctors (podiatrists) who treated me for foot pain over several years without resolution. Went to see Dr. Baumgarten and he nailed the diagnosis first visit. Treatment has gone very well since then.As a note, he can be gregarious during the visits, and does have a sense of humor that some may find unusual.

May 31st, 2008
Very Good Surgeon
This Dr performed shoulder surgery on my husband and hip replacement on me. He was very helpful in explaining the surgeries to us and we were impressed by his bedside manner. Very good surgeon. We had no problems with the surgeries and got good follow up care. He is kind of funny, for example after my husband had surgery. the DR came to the waiting room and told me my husband was doing fine and he fixed him up with chicken wire. Not knowing the Dr's humor I think I responed with "oh Good". I'm sure the Dr thought I was an idiot! We highly recommend this doctor. You will love him.