A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Beebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Beebe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beebe
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beebe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Beebe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beebe graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Beebe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Saint Joseph East
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Wilson Beebe MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Morris W. Beebe practice?
- Dr. Morris Beebe has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Beebe practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Corbin, KY.
See Corbin Internists and Corbin Gastroenterologists.