A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Beebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Beebe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Beebe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beebe graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Beebe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Saint Joseph East
- Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Wilson Beebe MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Morris W. Beebe practice?
- Dr. Morris Beebe has 5 office locations.
Dr. Morris Beebe practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY and Paintsville, KY.
See Ashland Internists and Ashland Gastroenterologists.