Dr. Morris Blount Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Morris Blount Jr?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 11th, 2013

Dr. Blount Does Great Things

Dr. Blount is easy to talk to . He is very understanding and gives appropriate feedback when needed. I have seen him for a couple years now. I find him a step above other Doctors I have seen through out the years dealing with my mental illness. To sum it all up I think it takes a man with special talent to talk to others at the same level. I have never felt my anger rise with Dr. Blount because of this. He does not come off acting like he is better then others. I find that to be a great approach to getting me to open up when we have our talks. I would highly recommend Dr. Blount to those that are in need of a good caring Doctor. The initial appointment may take a while. Once you have your foot in the door he is very punctual and keeps to the time given you for your appointment. The staff is polite and courteous and help you with your needs.

September 27th, 2017