Dr. Morris Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Atlanta, GA

4.7

December 4th, 2015
Best Physician Experience!
Dr. Morris Brown is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. I have to significantly disagree with so many comments on here; however, each person will have his or her own experience and views, and so far mine have been nothing but the best. My initial phone call was handled with courtesy from beginning to end. She took time to listen to me and understand that I had very recently been discharged from ICU at Atlanta Medical, and that I needed to get in quickly. It took me less than a week to get in. I've never had a doctor who schedules, works and attends to patients on Saturday until the Laureate Medical Group. My husband and I had the initial visit with Dr. Brown on Saturday. Our wait time from arriving for my appointment to being with the doctor was less than 20 minutes. We spent a significant amount of time going over my recent treatment in ICU, what lead up to that event, past medical history and what I was experiencing presently. Blood work and test were done that day and right then. I did not have to go anywhere else for these test. The nurse came in multiple times over the course of an hour which was required for these specific test. She took blood promptly at the exact time increments it was supposed to be taken. Dr. Brown came in several times to check on me and assure that things were being done right. I will also mention that he is the first doctor who actually sat and typed a majority of my medical history and information into the computer himself. Once all the blood work was completed, he explained that it would be Thanksgiving or after before he could get back to me with some answers. He needed time to read and go over all of my records from Atlanta Medical along with the test results. It was very understandable that this would take a week or two. Exactly as promised I received a call, it was not from a nurse but Dr. Brown personally. He spent plenty of time making sure I understood the test results and his plan of action to approach my individual needs for optimal health. He listened to me, and he inquired about how I had been doing since my visit. He talked with me just like I was present at his office. This kept me from having to make an appointment, and drive an hour away to see him. My ability to deal with stress right now is extremely minimal, so it meant a lot to me that I did not have to go through the process of getting to his office. He took the time to verify the correct pharmacy information for calling in medication. He explained this would be a long process and I felt reassured that he would be giving his best during this time. A lot of doctors will take 5 minutes with you, prescribe medications and send you on your way.This is absolutely not at all the case with Dr. Brown. My husband and I both have been very impressed with him! We believe him to be a sincere doctor who enjoys his work and would be 100% invested in my health interest, and guiding me towards the best optimal health he can. I am totally miserable right now struggling with so many health issues; though, I feel relieved with Dr. Brown in my corner. A shout out to Dr. Brown for the "BEST" experience I've ever had with a doctor in 46 years, and to the Laureate Medical Group . THANK YOU!!!

May 28th, 2013
A Patient for many many years!!!
I have been going to Dr Brown for 35+ years and couldn't be more pleased. He is a teriffic diagnostician and really gives you the time you need as a patient. His bedside manner is right to the point and tells you the facts. He has a superb sense of figuring out what needs to be done and his followup is most excellent. I recommend Dr Brown to anyone.

September 4th, 2012
DR BROWN WAS VERY NICE AND HE TOOK A GOOD CARE OF ME.KNOWING THAT I HAVE SOME NODES ON MY TYROID,AFTER HE DID THE ULTRASOUND ,HE PROPOSED AND TOOK ALSO BLOOD AND BIOPSY SO WE CAN GET CLEAR WHAT'S GOING ON.AFTER THAT HE PERSONALLY CALLED TO FOLLOW UP WITH THE RESULTS.I HAVE ANOTHER EXAM SCHED AFTER A YEAR.

March 13th, 2012
Dr. Brown is a no-nonsensical professional. He's direct and honest with his opinion about my condition. He found the cause of my hypertension after years being on the wrong medication.

March 15th, 2010
Excellent-Experienced
Dr. Brown is very professional and knowledable.