A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Brown, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Brown MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Morris Brown practice?
- Dr. Morris Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Morris Brown practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists, Detroit Internists, and Detroit Critical Care Practitioners.