A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Button:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Button is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Button, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Button graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Button has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Button accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 15 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morris Button practice?
Dr. Morris Button practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.