A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Button:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Button is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Button
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Button, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Button graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Button has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Button MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Morris Button practice?
- Dr. Morris Button has 4 office locations.
Dr. Morris Button practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.