Dr. Morris Chang Is this you?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 4th, 2011

An outstanding physician who probably saved my life.

Dr. Chang is one of the leading authorities on Sleep Apnea in the Puget Sound area. He's courteous, professional, understanding and takes time to talk to his patients. Thanks to his diagnosis of my sleep apnea I no longer fall asleep or need to drink pots of coffee to stay awake. My memory and recollection are better than ever and I haven't been the slightest bit sleepy behind the wheel of a car in years..

April 2nd, 2015