A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Charytan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Charytan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Charytan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Asthma, Hives (Urticaria), and Hives Urticaria.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Charytan graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Charytan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Charytan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morris M. Charytan practice?
Dr. Morris Charytan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Valley Stream, NY.
See Valley Stream Pediatricians, Valley Stream Pediatric Specialists, and Valley Stream Allergists.