A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Diamant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Diamant is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diamant
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diamant Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Diamant, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamant graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Diamant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris A Diamant MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Morris A. Diamant practice?
- Dr. Morris Diamant has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Diamant practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.