A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Diamant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Diamant, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Diamant graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Diamant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Aaron Diamant MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Morris A. Diamant practice?
- Dr. Morris Diamant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Morris Diamant practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.