A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Efobi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Efobi graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Efobi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris DR Efobi MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Morris D. Efobi practice?
- Dr. Morris Efobi has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Efobi practices Pediatrics near Hempstead, NY.
See Hempstead Pediatricians.