A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Efobi graduated from University Of Ibadan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Efobi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Episcopal Hospital South Shore
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Efobi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Morris Efobi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morris B. Efobi practice?
Dr. Morris Efobi practices Pediatrics and Geriatric Medicine near Hempstead, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Hempstead Pediatricians and Hempstead Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maurice Efobi, Dr. Mauricio Efobi, Dr. Mauro Efobi, Dr. Seymour Efobi