Dr. Morris Epstein MD, PA Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Plantation, FL

• Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2016
Nasty office staff. This old man is too miserable to care for his patients. Wanted to send me to a pain management doctor to have me loaded up on narcotics because he said he didn't know how to treat my herniated discs. Only in it for the paycheck. Run away from this office and find a real doctor who cares.

August 16th, 2012
Dr. Epstein is one of the best medical practitioners I have ever encountered. He listens, takes time, diagnoses with care and persistence and with a willingness to consider alternative explanations.

June 24th, 2012
AMAZING DOCTOR!!!
This doctor called my house HIMSELF to make sure I was okay after leaving the hostipal. He is so caring and compassionate, I have never had a doctor as caring as he is before! He spends as much Time as I need in appoiments answering my questions very thoroughly and when I'm in the hostipal he comes twice a day even Saturday and Sunday!! I can't say enought good things about Dr.Epsitne he is the best!!!!

April 13th, 2012
Uncompassionate Uncaring Doctor That Does Not Care About Your Health!
I honestly do not recall which Insurance Carrier I had at the time but when I went to Dr. Epstein I advised him that I was getting ready to relocate out of State and I needed blood work done again so all my physical was up to date so that I could continue my regular everyday prescriptions and get checked as I did not know how long it would be to get employment and be on health insurance again. He confirmed my blood work all came back confirming the prescriptions I had been taking for my thyroid all these years and my anti depressant was in check with what I should be taking. Since I have relocated, he refuses to fill or fill any of my prescriptions or return my calls and letters. At this point, I have been without any thyroid medication for several weeks and I will hold Dr. Esptein totally responsible for any continued health issues I have due to his negligence!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR--HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH!!!!

October 19th, 2011
He has been my Dr. for over 20 years. He is great and I hope he practices for another 20 years.

June 14th, 2010
His bedside manner in & at the hospital are not very friendly. When I bring my mother, who is in her eighties, to him, he doesn't want to tell me anything about her condition & won't even look at me. When he speaks with her, he explains in terms over her head. She acts like she understands, but I know she doesn't. I have tried to explain on several occasions that she does not remember what he tells her or what scripts she is to take, but he continues to act like she understands everything. (She has signed a release for him to provide information to me.) He never calls me back & usually it's someone from his office, who really doesn't know what her condition is or what tests have been done. Would I recommend him, No. But can't seem to convince my mother to see someone else because she is from the old school that he is "God" and everything he says is right. I also have more bills from this doctor than any other doctor she sees.

April 21st, 2017