A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Franklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Franklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Franklin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Franklin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Franklin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris E Franklin MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Morris E. Franklin practice?
- Dr. Morris Franklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Franklin practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.