A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Morris Gabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morris Gabay practice?
Dr. Morris Gabay practices Ophthalmology near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Rego Park Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maurice Gabay, Dr. Mauricio Gabay, Dr. Mauro Gabay, Dr. Seymour Gabay