A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Gabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Gabay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Gabay MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Morris Gabay practice?
- Dr. Morris Gabay has 6 office locations.
Dr. Morris Gabay practices Ophthalmology near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Rego Park Ophthalmologists.