A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Gabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabay
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gabay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay graduated from Universidad De Salamanca.
Dr. Gabay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Gabay MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Morris Gabay practice?
- Dr. Morris Gabay has 6 office locations.
Dr. Morris Gabay practices Ophthalmology near Rego Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Rego Park Ophthalmologists.