A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Gessouroun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Gessouroun, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Renal Replacement Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gessouroun graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Gessouroun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Childrens Hosp Of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris R Gessouroun MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Morris R. Gessouroun practice?
- Dr. Morris Gessouroun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Morris Gessouroun practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians and Oklahoma City Critical Care Practitioners.