A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Gessouroun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Gessouroun, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Renal Replacement Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gessouroun graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Gessouroun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Childrens Hosp Of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Ok
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gessouroun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morris R. Gessouroun practice?
Dr. Morris Gessouroun practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Pediatricians.