A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Glassman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Glassman, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glassman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Glassman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Glassman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassman graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glassman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris I Glassman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Morris I. Glassman practice?
- Dr. Morris Glassman has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Glassman practices Ophthalmology near Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Ophthalmologists.