inactive

March 31st, 2015
Exceptional physician

January 5th, 2015
Best doctor ever
Sad to inform that Dr. Gonik passed away couple of years ago. He deliverd my two babies. Best doctor ever. I miss him.

March 4th, 2013
Dr. Gonik delivered my 4th child many years ago. He (other dr's said it was a urinary Tract infection)diagnosed an ectopic pregnancy and saved my Life. He also delivered my Beautiful Healthy Grandson . We could not be more Pleased with him. Wonderful Man! Caring and very attentive. Best Dr. ever! I saw him last year in a store, he has retired.

November 15th, 2012
love doctor Gonik he is excellent!!

June 19th, 2012
X PATIENT
GONIK DELIV MY 1ST CHILD 20 PLUS YRS AGO.SHE WAS CRITICAL FOR 30 DAYS.MY WATER WAS BROKEN BY HIM AND I DEL 26 HRS LATER.GROUP B STREP SET IN AND THE CHILD ALMOST DIDNT MAKE IT.I WOULD NOT LET HIM DELIVER A PUPPY FOR ME.

March 3rd, 2012
Be careful if you go into labor early. My daughter was due in Mar, however, I went into labor in Jan. Dr. Gonik took his time getting to the hospital because he thought it was false labor so he took time to get his child dress and ready for school before he showed up at the hospital. The nurses at the hospital were very accommodating while waiting for the doctor. They tried to prevent me from giving birth. By the time the doctor arrived my daughter's head was starting to come out. Dr Gonik informed me at my last follow up visit the hospital had reprimanded him for not going to the hospital immediately when he was called. I am very lucky my daughter had no medical issues since she only weighed about 3 1/2 pounds when born.

August 18th, 2010
Dr. Gonik delivered my first baby and I have the utmost respect for him. He tells you exactly how it is and is honest and caring. He will also be delivering my second baby.