A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Gottlieb, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon, F.A.C.S. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottlieb
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gottlieb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Acquired Ear Deformities
- Acquired Nose Deformities
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Central Hearing Loss
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Enlarged Tongue (Macroglossia)
- Fluid in Middle Ear (Otitis Media with Effusion)
- Functional Hearing Loss
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Gottlieb MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Morris Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Morris Gottlieb has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Gottlieb practices Otolaryngology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Otolaryngologists.