A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Gottlieb, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Ben Chancy Gottlieb MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Morris B. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Morris Gottlieb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Morris Gottlieb practices Otolaryngology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Otolaryngologists.