A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Hund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Hund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Hund, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hund graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hund has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- North Country Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Alan Hund MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Morris A. Hund practice?
- Dr. Morris Hund has 4 office locations.
Dr. Morris Hund practices Psychiatry near Detroit Lakes, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND and Moorhead, MN.
See Detroit Lakes Psychiatrists.