Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Morris Kerstein
Dr. Morris Kerstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE, with another office in New York, NY. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kerstein is affiliated with Mt Sinai Hospital, Va Hospital, Wilmington Delaware and VA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Morris Kerstein has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Morris Kerstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Manoucher Fallah-Nejad
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Wilmington, DE 0 mi
Dr. Victor Stelmack
Wilmington, DE 0.03 mi37
Dr. Robert Boucher
Otolaryngology, General Surgery
Wilmington, DE 0.03 mi