Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Morris Kerstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Kerstein, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Compartment Syndromes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetic Foot
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Gunshot Wounds
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kerstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Va Hospital, Wilmington Delaware
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morris D. Kerstein practice?
Dr. Morris Kerstein practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Wilmington Surgeons.