A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Kerstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Kerstein, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Compartment Syndromes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetic Foot
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Gunshot Wounds
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kerstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Va Hospital, Wilmington Delaware
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Daniel Kerstein MD is a male Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Morris D. Kerstein practice?
- Dr. Morris Kerstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Morris Kerstein practices Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Wilmington Surgeons.