A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Kliger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Kliger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kliger graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kliger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris J Kliger DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Morris J. Kliger practice?
- Dr. Morris Kliger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Morris Kliger practices Family Medicine near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Blue Bell Family Physicians.