Learn more about Dr. Morris Kotler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kotler
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kotler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Kotler, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 43 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotler graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 18 awards.
Dr. Kotler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Kotler MBBS and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Morris Kotler practice?
- Dr. Morris Kotler has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Kotler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.