A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Kotler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kotler
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kotler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Kotler, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 43 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Coronary Vasospasm
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotler graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 18 awards.
Dr. Kotler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Kotler MBBS and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Morris Kotler practice?
- Dr. Morris Kotler has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Kotler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.