A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Kravecas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Kravecas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kravecas graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Kravecas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Kravecas MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Morris Kravecas practice?
- Dr. Morris Kravecas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Morris Kravecas practices Otolaryngology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Otolaryngologists.