Dr. Morris Kutner Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Morris Kutner?

Great doctor !!

Posted on October 12th, 2016

This doctor is wonderful, he took time to listen to my complaints and he showed compassion towards me as he listened to me talk about my medical issues. I am feeling better with his new medical recommendation !

Posted on July 26th, 2015

Two of the office staff are loud, rude and very unprofessional. The doctor disappeared for a month without explanation, leaving patients high and dry without medical care. Did not do an exam on me.

HORRIBLE staff

Posted on November 20th, 2013

I ABSOLUTELY do not recommend this doctor. His staff is exceptionally rude, namely an older woman that works in the office. They do not do what they say they will do. On one occasion, I was told I would receive a copy of the medical report for my son via email and U.S. mail. After several weeks, I had not received it. When I called to check on it, the old woman was extremely rude and began speaking in a demeaning manner to me. She also likes to give legal advice which is absolutely incorrect and should not be followed. The doctor is not knowledgeable. My son's case is a worker's comp case and an IME recommended physical therapy. Dr. Kutner agreed with this but would not write a prescription for it unless my son attended physical therapy with HIS office. DO NOT go to this doctor.

pain and trauma center/ U.S. hwy 98 north office

Posted on August 20th, 2012

I was in search of a primary/pain mgmt office as I had been at another for three yrs and suddenly the establishment became very unprofessional so I left for the sake of my health. I asked my pharmacist of any place he knew of that I could trust and he directed me to Dr.Kutners office and I havent looked back since as each and every time I go there for my appts they treat me with respect and take time to really treat my whole self not just a random problem which I have had several life theatening illnesses. I know I am a project yet they have made every effort to get me the best quality of life possible. I feel safe and cared for now and thats something money cant buy.Dr Kutner and his staff go above and beyond any others that I have been too and I have been to many many others. I would refer this office to anyone.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017