A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Lainer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Lainer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Lainer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lainer graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Lainer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Holyoke Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lainer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morris C. Lainer practice?
Dr. Morris Lainer practices Internal Medicine near Holyoke, MA.
See Holyoke Internists.