A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Levin, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Levin MD is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Morris Levin practice?
- Dr. Morris Levin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Morris Levin practices Radiology near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Radiologists.