A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Silver, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Silver, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Silver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nacogdoches Medical Center
- Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Mitchell Silver DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Morris M. Silver practice?
- Dr. Morris Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Silver practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Nacogdoches, TX.
See Nacogdoches Obstetricians & Gynecologists.