A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Mauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Mauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Functional Assessment
- Geriatric Medicine
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Mauer graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mauer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Mauer MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Morris Mauer practice?
- Dr. Morris Mauer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Morris Mauer practices Internal Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL and Oak Park, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists.