Learn more about Dr. Morris Nejat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Nejat, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Nejat, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nejat graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nejat has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Nejat MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Morris Nejat practice?
- Dr. Morris Nejat has 6 office locations.
Dr. Morris Nejat practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, NY and Boonton, NJ.
See New York Pediatricians.