Dr. Morris Nejat MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Nejat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Nejat, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Nejat, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Allergy, Asthma, and Immunotherapy.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nejat graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nejat has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nejat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morris Nejat practice?
Dr. Morris Nejat practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy near Glendale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Boonton, NJ.
See Glendale Pediatricians and Glendale Allergists.