A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Pasternack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Pasternack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasternack
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pasternack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Pasternack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasternack graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Pasternack has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Pasternack MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Morris Pasternack practice?
- Dr. Morris Pasternack has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Pasternack practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Internists, Eau Claire Critical Care Practitioners, and Eau Claire Pulmonologists.