A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Pulliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Pulliam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Pulliam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulliam graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pulliam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Habersham County Medical Center
- Mountain Lakes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Clayton Pulliam MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Morris C. Pulliam practice?
- Dr. Morris Pulliam has 5 office locations.
Dr. Morris Pulliam practices Family Medicine near Demorest, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Homer, GA and Colbert, GA.
See Demorest Primary Care Doctors.