A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Rossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Rossman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Rossman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rossman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Irving Rossman DO is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Morris I. Rossman practice?
- Dr. Morris Rossman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Morris Rossman practices Internal Medicine near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Internists.