Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Morris Salem
Dr. Morris Salem, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Salem is affiliated with Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital, Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center and Woodland Hills Medical Center. Dr. Salem has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Morris Salem has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Morris Salem is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Dinesh Shah
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi48
Dr. Victor Lee
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Michael Jorgensen
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi28