A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Salem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Salem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Salem, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salem graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris M Salem MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Morris M. Salem practice?
- Dr. Morris Salem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Morris Salem practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Cardiologists.