A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Saperstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Saperstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Saperstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saperstein graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saperstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Columbia New Port Richey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Laurence Saperstein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Morris L. Saperstein practice?
- Dr. Morris Saperstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Saperstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Obstetricians & Gynecologists.