A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Silver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Silver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Bernard Silver MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Morris B. Silver practice?
- Dr. Morris Silver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Morris Silver practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and South Gate, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Gastroenterologists.