A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Silver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Silver has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Bernard Silver MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Morris B. Silver practice?
- Dr. Morris Silver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Morris Silver practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and South Gate, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Gastroenterologists.