A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Soriano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Soriano is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Soriano, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Soriano graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Soriano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Marc Soriano MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Morris M. Soriano practice?
- Dr. Morris Soriano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Morris Soriano practices Neurological Surgery near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Surgeons.