A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Stambler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Stambler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Stambler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Couple's Therapy
- Dissociative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stambler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Stambler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris J L Stambler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Morris J. Stambler practice?
- Dr. Morris Stambler has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Stambler practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.