A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Stambler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Stambler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stambler
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stambler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Stambler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Couple's Therapy
- Depressive Disorder
- Dissociative Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stambler graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Stambler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris J L Stambler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Morris J. Stambler practice?
- Dr. Morris Stambler has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Stambler practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.