A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Susman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Susman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Susman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Susman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Susman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Susman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Herbert Susman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Morris H. Susman practice?
- Dr. Morris Susman has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Susman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons.