A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Susman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Susman
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Susman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Susman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Susman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Susman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Herbert Susman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Morris H. Susman practice?
- Dr. Morris Susman has 1 office location.
Dr. Morris Susman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.