A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Swartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Swartz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Morris A. Swartz practice?
Dr. Morris Swartz practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.