A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Swartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swartz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Swartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Swartz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris A Swartz MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Morris A. Swartz practice?
- Dr. Morris Swartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Morris Swartz practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.