A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Morris Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Morris Swartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Morris Swartz, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swartz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Morris Alan Swartz MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Morris A. Swartz practice?
- Dr. Morris Swartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Morris Swartz practices Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pulmonologists.